Dear Female Founder,
You are cut from a different cloth.
I see you. I understand you and this open letter is to you.
Some say you make reaching the 7-figure plus club look effortless but they don’t know about the long nights, early mornings and maybe even taking out a second mortgage on the house to get to where you are today.
They see you on major media, speaking on stages and receiving awards, and think that you must have it all figured out with your days being full of ease without conflict.
The truth of the matter is, you get things done because you are a bad-mama-jamma when it comes to execution and you take the stage because you know that your voice amplifies a room to draw in more people to your movement.
You’ve accomplished what you have in the face of adversity because you are built for the position you are in.
I call it being built for the battle.
I remember the early days of launching my consulting firm.
This happened during my phase in my life of accepting that I had become a woman of a particular age with no plan b, no savings, a 401k in name only and I struggled with the onset of gray hairs and a battle with my weight that seemed as if I would never win.
Eight trying and keeping the faith-filled years later we are still here and persevering towards the goal.
But, my story isn’t very different from yours.
We all have had to overcome something to see our dream fulfilled. My guiding compass from day one of being a female founder was this:
“I believe everything is possible for me”
What do you believe is possible for you? Or, have the demands of the day stopped you from believing? Along the journey, we forget to ask ourselves what is it that we want.
And, it isn’t until you hit the ground running as an entrepreneur that you earn your degree in ‘managing turbulence in business’.
Let’s talk about that turbulence.
- You’re at a point now that you have limited time for everything and you are pulled in a million and one directions
- Being the face of your brand is something that you could go without, you know it’s needed but would love it if someone else could take the wheel
- Your mid-level managers are underperforming and there is a lack of talent in your C-Suite
- Employees at all levels lack a vision of how to execute their role and don’t understand the direction the company is going (regardless of how many staff meetings you hold)
- You need to refresh your team by letting go of those, well-intentioned, but underperforming employees
- For some of you bringing on investors is not something you are sold on and for others of you you are overextended in investors and to be honest, they are crowding your space
- You feel like the business has become a drain and you need true support, people that have your back not just in words but in the actions they take
If you had the space and time to step away from the day-to-day to think of a strategic plan that allows for the creative genius within you to come front and center with a viable solution in tow, that would be ideal.
Not to worry! I’m here to help…
Starting this week we have enhanced our weekly newsletters and will re-launch my podcast “The LaDawn Townsend” show. In this virtual living room I will provide you with strategy, wisdom, prayers if needed, and more for you to receive the support you need.
So stay tuned, make sure to check your spam folder to receive the manifestation of the very support you have been asking for. Our next newsletter with special announcements about upcoming events will be in your inbox on Wednesday.
Believing bigger and greater with ease is available for you,
Strategic Adviser to Female Founders
p.s. Save the date for March 17th at 10 AM CST for the next masterclass. A special complimentary live training for established female founders of 7 & 8+ figure companies. To be notified when the RSVP list opens subscribe to the Female Founders Journal here